Field Time Week 19

“If we are faithless, he remains faithful— for he cannot deny himself.”
2 Timothy 2:13

This new year has been a rollercoaster of emotions. From really high highs to some really low lows. Feeling motivated one day, but discouraged the next. So many transitions and so many promises falling through. The only thing I can hold on to for certain is God’s word. He has proven my doubts wrong so many times and has blessed me even when I am no where close to deserving it. He blows my mind each day and it makes me realize how real and big my God is. God is so much greater than my own dreams and my own plans and it’s a daily reminder that I am here to serve Him even when that looks like cleaning fruits and veggies. I know that the seeds we plant here may not been seen for years to come, but that’s something worth waiting for because I know that God is moving in Guatemala. What a blessing it is to even have the chance to love on these kids and at times its so easy to forget that when I am looking at myself. Even as I write this I am convicted looking and reflecting my own heart this past week. I need to pick up my cross daily and follow the One who will continue to lead me to Him. And that’s all I’ll ever need. I am sorry Lord for forgetting why you have called me and I pray that I can walk in this season with empty hands for You to fill with work that only you can provide. I want serve with You with all my heart. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Romans 15:1