Field Time Week 21

“Strive to enter through the narrow door. For many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able.”
Luke 13:24

Being so close to the end of field time is a weird feeling, and it hurts, but knowing that God will be walking me step by step through it. Knowing that my future is in His hands I must trust that He knows what He is doing and looking back on the past 8 months, He surely has. He has boughten me out of my comfort zone and has brought me to my ultimate healing place. He has provided me a home to not only live but to grow in a deeper relationship with Him and those around me. This time away has been the biggest blessing and has forever changed my life. As I return back home I want to continue walking through the narrow door. I don't want to go home and get comfortable again. Being in ignite wasn't a pause on my life back home but a play to take what I've learned this year back home and be a witness to what the Lord has done in my life. Never settling never holding back on what God has in store for my life. Thank you Jesus for breaking through. I pray that I keep pressing on and being present as my time here in Guatemala comes to an end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Romans 15:1

Field Time Week 4