Field Time Week 22

“So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.”
                                         John 8:36 

My time in Guatemala has consisted of one word: freedom. A freedom I have never felt before. Knowing that there was a God in heaven that loved me, but for the first time in my life experiencing that love in my heart and everyday life. Coming into ignite I had so many secret sins that I was enslaved to that I didn't realize. God broke into my heart and my life has never been the same. Stripping everything I had from me and starting over with a fresh desire for Him alone. It hurt, but it was what I needed. Humbling, equipping, and steadying my heart to do His will. Finally seeing Him as my strength, my healer, my redeemer and my Father. I am free indeed. And as I walk in this freedom I will give everything I have to Him. Loving Him with all my heart and surrendering all that I am for the rest of my life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Romans 15:1